Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Solomon Kane

Sword and Sorcery - a genre that I newly discovered after some quick research of the film, I thought this film is a medieval zombie..I maybe the first to coin that one..haha

The film is very entertaining,(it might be subjective as Adventure/Fantasy Film *a more general genre are my favorites) a mix of some popular films/fictional character can enter to your mind upon following the story (Van Helsing *9/10, Zorro *8/10,) - , , but its has a unique flavor for its own credit.

Although this is the second time this week that I've seen a movie wherein a supposed invincible monster was defeated easily on the battle giving you a feeling of somewhat short-lived or hanging climax.

I've heard this is another epic trilogy in the making..can't wait for the second part..


8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment