Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Greenberg

In this film you will find a different (totally different)Stiller, the comedy, the script and entire film is surprising, the opening scene gave me a feeling that this is not a typical shallow comedy film where in what you see is what you get (or laugh).

This film reminded me of an indie film Big Momma (5/10)which, despite high critical praises coming from expert at rottentomatoes and metacritic, I just could not agree with. I'm no expert, hehe.. but I usually follow my own personal preferences in rating films, subjective you may call it, but that is just it, that is how I rate, I base it normally on personal likings.

The film is unique, very unconventional and does not follow standard approach to film making which why I think it's a hit to experts and critics, the "originality" and fresh ideas which, I think they looked unto, but to me it is just another boring film.
5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment