Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tekken Movie (2010)

It was not bad after all, it could have been better but not bad, as I read lots of comments from fans comparing the movie to Dragon Ball Z movie (an epic fail of capturing a great anime into live motion picture).

I had low expectation since then, which became an advantage to me when i finally saw it in the big screen (low expectation = low frustration). Good choice of character, although Jin was introduce as a boy next door type, still in the fight scenes he did justice, Christine Monteiro character was played by a sizzling hot actress Kely Overton. Heihachi was so close in resemblance with the original character, and also with the lesser character they did a good job (in casting). I just find the story and the final battles short.

Still recommendable, but just follow what I did, expect less, and gain more at the end.

My rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment