Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Birth Certificate..

Prelude: My birth certificate is a mess, 2 erroneous errors are committed, the court says its not clerical rather substantial errors are done since my name was misspelled and the my gender was mistaken for the other. Since i have found the error i tried my best to fix it on my own, evidently i could not, tell now.. a glimpse of hope is out there, and the great thing is bebeh played a huge part..(God must have sent her really, she is always a blessing to me)

The Journey!

June 2, 2010
For the past 28 years finally a new shed of hope is on the horizon, someone lend a hand..the process begins.
I need to produce the following documents; medical certificate proving my real gender, supporting documents to augment my claim,

afternoon; the first doctor is unavailable, the second one, somewhat hesitant and talks a lot, in the end i have a certification without a signature.

June 3, 2010
i don't like to wait for the 2nd doctor and seek another, finally i got my med. cert.
then a long wait at the NBI office;

to be continued..

June 7, 2010
After completing supporting documents, we decided to go back to the Prosecutors Office to take a look at the documents, we waited 3 hours..He's quite busy with so many arraignments.
He accepted the documents and gave his number, i have to wait until Thursday (June 10) I should text him for developments..

more to come..

June 10, 2010
just signed the verification and certification of non-shopping forum, paid three thousand pesos for mobilization of my papers, i have to wait another week to hope that it will be included in the courts raffle to formally file my petitation

this is going to be a long journey..

June 18, 2010
after texting the fiscal, finally a short reply said that my petition is in cue for filing


September 7, 2010
Look at the slow timeline! but alas after months of waiting I received a letter today form RTC branch 37 stating my initial hearing scheduled on October 5, 2010..Finally some major development came..

this is still a long way to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment