Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Fourth Kind

Before i retire to bed last night I decided to watch this film, it almost got me, as I make a habit not to watch trailers or synopsis to almost every film I watch ( i don't like spoilers, it kills the excitement of the watching a movie).The introduction sets your mind (Milla Jovovich - gorgeous as always) tells you that the film is actually based on real accounts providing actual footage and audio recordings)I as go on watching in the middle of the night the film actually scares some s**t out of me.It gave me goosebumps, especially when they showed those so called "real clips", but at the same time opens up my skeptical mind that is just another "blairwitch project movie type". After watching it I did quick googling and proved my skepticism right.

but this is a lot better than that boring paranormal activities film..hehe

my rating:

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment